Hickory Smoked Rhine Valley Pork Sausage
Two-Time "Best of Show" Winner and "Missouri State Grand Champion" A true Bavarian sausage, lightly seasoned so the true flavor of the meat shines through. Hickory smoked to perfection, just heat and serve. Your family will love it! 4 links per 12 oz. Package
How to Prepare Smoked Bratwurst:
Fully cooked, just needs to be warmed up:
Maintain under refrigeration until ready to use.
Place bratwurst in skillet, microwave safe bowl with a little water or place on a low heat grill.
Heat until internal temperature is 145 degrees F. We recommend the use of a meat thermometer.
How to Prepare Smoked Bratwurst in an Air Fryer:
Air fryer brats are juicy on the inside with that little bit of crispiness at the ends, and the flavor is amazing!
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees (if your air fryer model can be preheated).
- Place the bratwurst in the air fryer basket in a single layer, with space between them if possible.
- Air fry the bratwursts for 10-13 minutes, turning them once halfway through the cooking time.
- Check the internal temperature to make sure they have cooked to 155 to 160 degrees.
- Carefully remove the bratwursts from the air fryer and top with your favorite toppings.
***Cook time may need to be adjusted up or down depending on your brand, wattage and power of the air fryer.***
To ensure that your perishable products are received in good condition, we ONLY SHIP PERISHABLE PRODUCTS ON MONDAYS, TUESDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS. Orders received after 11 AM CST on Wednesdays through Sunday will be held until the following Monday. This allows your package to arrive via UPS GROUND, UPS 3 DAY SELECT, or UPS 2nd Day AIR without undue delay. All perishable shipments (within the continental United States) will arrive at your home within 2 to 3 days of shipping.
To maximize your shipping cost value, here are the approximate shipping cooler weight capacities:
- Extra Small Cooler will hold - Up to 10# of product
- Small Cooler will hold - Over 10# to 17# of product
- Medium Cooler will hold- Over 17# to 30# of product
- Large Cooler will hold - Over 30# to 60# of product