Munich Style Bratwurst
Munich style bratwurst is one of the traditional Bavarian specialties, with parsley and lemon overtones. 4 links per 12 oz. Package.
Maintain frozen until ready to use; defrost under refrigeration.
How to Prepare Bratwurst in an Air Fryer:
Air fryer brats are juicy on the inside with that little bit of crispiness at the ends, and the flavor is amazing!
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees (if your air fryer model can be preheated).
- Place the bratwurst in the air fryer basket in a single layer, with space between them if possible.
- Air fry the bratwursts for 12-15 minutes, turning them once halfway through the cooking time.
- Check the internal temperature to make sure they have cooked to 155 to 160 degrees.
- Carefully remove the bratwursts from the air fryer and top with your favorite toppings.
***Cook time may need to be adjusted up or down depending on your brand, wattage and power of the air fryer.***
How to Prepare Bratwurst in a Convection Oven:
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place thawed links 1 inch apart on a parchment paper lined sheet pan. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the internal link temperature reaches 160°F and sausage is browned, turning links once.
How to Prepare Bratwurst on a Gas or Charcoal Grill:
Preheat grill to 350°F. Place thawed links on a grill. Grill, covered, for 15-20 minutes or until the internal link temperature reaches 160°F and sausage is browned, turning links often.
How to Prepare Bratwurst in a Broiler:
Preheat broiler. Place links on broiler pan or foil lined sheet pan. Broil for 11-12 minutes or until internal link temperature reaches 160°F, turning links every 4 minutes.
How to Prepare Bratwurst in a Skillet:
Spray a skillet with cooking spray. Add sausage. Cook over medium-high heat until browned, about 5 minutes, turning links often. Reduce heat to medium-low. Carefully add ½ cup water to skillet. Cover and simmer for 12 minutes or until internal link temperature reaches 160°F.
We recommend the use of a meat thermometer.
Return any unused bratwurst to refrigerator. Best if not refrozen after cooking.
To ensure that your perishable products are received in good condition, we ONLY SHIP PERISHABLE PRODUCTS ON MONDAYS, TUESDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS. Orders received after 11 AM CST on Wednesdays through Sunday will be held until the following Monday. This allows your package to arrive via UPS GROUND, UPS 3 DAY SELECT, or UPS 2nd Day AIR without undue delay. All perishable shipments (within the continental United States) will arrive at your home within 2 to 3 days of shipping.
To maximize your shipping cost value, here are the approximate shipping cooler weight capacities:
- Extra Small Cooler will hold - Up to 10# of product
- Small Cooler will hold - Over 10# to 17# of product
- Medium Cooler will hold- Over 17# to 30# of product
- Large Cooler will hold - Over 30# to 60# of product